Access By Skip's line of Bruno scooter lifts are placed in the back of your mini van to provide you with ultimate mobility. The hatch of your mini van opens and the lift system is in the back. The lift can either be a basic lift or it can be a lift system that hoists s your wheelchair or scooter into the back of your vehicle.
Features Included *:
- Fully Powered - Makes lifting and storing your scooter or power chair inside your vehicle virtually effortless (400 lbs/181 kg lifting capacity)
- Offset Arm Design - Allows lifting/lowering behind, at the rear corner of, or on the side of the vehicle (near the rear wheel)
- Fold-down Lift Head allows partial third row seating access (where applicable) or cargo space and improved driver visibility when mobility device is not present (requires optional quick release pins)
- Docking device for your mobility device is included at no charge
- Available for passenger or driver side of vehicle
- Safe/Reliable - lifecycle and strength tested beyond industry standards
- No structural modifications to your vehicle - can be easily removed for vehicle resale
- Can reinstall in your next vehicle
- Works with minivans, SUVs, pickup trucks, and full-size vans
* Some features vary by lift type.